- Online Services/County LInks
- I Want To...
JACKSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING OF MAY 21, 2019
Justice & Administration Building, Room A201
401 Grindstaff Cove Rd., Sylva, NC
CALL TO ORDER
PROCLAMATION: Law Enforcement Officers Week and Peace Officers Memorial Day (Proclamation)
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Regular Meeting May 07, 2019
County Manager Report
Informal Comments by Public
(1) Finance Report for April, 2019 - Darlene Fox (Item 1)
(2) Budget Ordinance Amendment - Darlene Fox (Item 2)
(3) Tax Collector and Refund Reports for April, 2019 - Brandi Henson (Item 3)
(4) Litter Campaign Logo Selection - Gayle Woody (Item 4)
(5) MOU with NC Department of Health and Human Services - Jennifer Abshire (Item 5)
(6) Fireworks Display Requests - Tony Elders (Item 6)
(7) JCPC Certification and Funding Plan - Heather Baker, Katie Hutchison (Item 7)
(8) Fire Protection Contract Extension - Cashiers-Glenville VFD - Heather Baker (Item 8)
(9) Offer to Purchase & Contract from Pihl (Lot 19 Frady Cove) & proposed Resolution R19-17 - Heather Baker (Item 9)
(10) Set a Public Hearing for the Unified Development Ordinance - August 6th at 5:50 p.m. - Michael Poston
(11) Set a Joint Meeting with Municipalities - July 23rd at 6:00 p.m. - Don Adams
(12) Set Special Meeting for FY19-20 Budget - June 6th at 1:00 p.m. - Don Adams
(13) McMillian Pazdan Smith Contract - Don Adams (Item 13)
(14) FY19-20 Proposed Budget - Don Adams
(15) Capital Reserve Resolution R19-18 - Darlene Fox (Item 15)
(16) Agricultural Advisory Board (2) (Item 16)
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(1) Privileged Information
G .S. 143-318.11(a)(3) Legal
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(4) Business Expansion
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(5) Real Property
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(6) Personnel
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(7) Criminal Misconduct
Special Meeting - Budget – May 22nd at 8:30 a.m.
Special Meeting - Budget - May 23rd at 8:30 a.m.
Public Hearing - Budget - June 4th at 6:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting - June 4th at 6:00 p.m.