• The trustee can complete a “Trustee’s Satisfaction of Deed of Trust” form. (See GS 45-26.20 & 45-36.21);or
  • The secured creditor can complete a “Satisfaction of Security Instrument” form. (See GS 45-36.10 & GS 45-36.11);or
  • Borrower’s attorney can prepare and record “Affidavit of Satisfaction” when secured creditor fails to provide satisfaction. (See GS 45-36.14 thru 45-36.19)

There is no charge for Satisfactions of Mortgages and Deeds of Trust.

© Jackson County/Website by Hazel Digital Media