- Online Services/County LInks
- I Want To...
JACKSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING OF APRIL 16, 2019
Justice & Administration Building, Room A201
401 Grindstaff Cove Rd., Sylva, NC
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Special Called Meeting March 14, 2019
Regular Meeting March 19, 2019
County Manager Report
Informal Comments by Public
(1) Finance Report for March, 2019 – Darlene Fox (Item 1)
(2) Budget Ordinance Amendments – Darlene Fox (Item 2)
(3) Tax Collector and Refund Reports for March, 2019 – Brandi Henson (Item 3)
(4) REACH/Center for Domestic Peace Annual Report - Andrea Anderson (Item 4)
(5) Tourism Development Authority Capital Request - Nick Breedlove (Item 5)
(6) Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP Contract Amendment - Darlene Fox (Item 6)
(7) Request for Delegation of Authority for Qualification Determinations - Kathleen Breedlove (Item 7)
(8) Updated Tobacco Policy - Kathleen Breedlove (Item 8)
(9) Crescent Nurse Program/Dental Program - Don Adams (Item 9)
(10) Harris EMS Contract Amendment - Don Adams (Item 10)
(11) Community Services Center Renovations - Bid Tabulation and Apparent Low Bidder - Don Adams (Item 11)
(12) Offer to Purchase and Contract from Middleton/Coggins (Lot 11, Bear Pen) with proposed Resolution R19-10 - Heather Baker (Item 12)
(13) Offer to Purchase and Contract from Bowes (67.19 acres Bear Pen) with proposed Resolution R19-11 - Heather Baker (Item 13)
(14) Offer to Purchase and Contract from Glisson (Lot 21, Bear Pen) with proposed Resolution R19-12 - Heather Baker (Item 14)
(15) Offer to Purchase and Contract from Harrison (Lot 17 and Lot 23 Bear Pen) with proposed Resolution R19-13 - Heather Baker (Item 15)
(16) NCDOT Pedestrian Grant Contract - Michael Poston (Item 16)
(17) Resolution R19-14 NCDOT Pedestrian Grant - Michael Poston (Item 17)
(18) Resolution R19-06 Delegated Authority to Manager to Accept Sidewalk Ownership/Maintenance - Heather Baker (Item 18)
(19) Resolution R19-15 Opposition to Catawba Indian Nation Casino in North Carolina - Heather Baker (Item 19)
(20) Cemetery Board (2) (Item 20)
(21) Health Board (11) (Item 21)
(22) Social Services Board (5) (Item 22)
(23) Tourism Development Authority (1) (Item 23)
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(1) Privileged Information
G .S. 143-318.11(a)(3) Legal
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(4) Business Expansion
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(5) Real Property
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(6) Personnel
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(7) Criminal Misconduct
Regular Meeting - May 7th at 6:00 p.m.
Work Session – May 14th at 1:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting - May 21st at 3:00 p.m.
Special Called Work Session - Budget - May 22nd at 8:30 a.m.
Special Called Work Session - Budget - May 23rd at 8:30 a.m.