- Online Services/County LInks
- I Want To...
JACKSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING OF OCTOBER 01, 2018
Justice & Administration Building, Room A201
401 Grindstaff Cove Rd., Sylva, NC
CALL TO ORDER
PROCLAMATION: Fire Prevention Week (Proclamation)
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Work Session September 11, 2018
Regular Meeting September 17, 2018
County Manager Report
Informal Comments by Public
(1) Southwestern Commission Administration EDA Contract – Sarah Thompson (Item 1)
(2) Request to Award Sidearm to Retiring Employees – Chip Hall (Item 2)
(3) Community Development Block Grant Policies – Caroline Edmonds (Item 3)
(4) Evergreen Foundation Lease Agreement - Don Adams (Item 4)
(5) Confirmation of Resolution R18-11 - Abolishing the Jackson County Consolidation Human Services Agency
and Consolidated Human Services Board and Exercising the Authority of the Jackson County Board of
Commissioners to Assume All Powers, Responsibilities and Duties of the County Board of Social Services
and the County Board of Health in Accordance with NCGS §153A-77- Don Adams (Item 5)
(6) Governor's Highway Safety Program Grant Resolution R18-12 - Shannon Queen (Item 6)
(7) Fontana Regional Library Board (1) (Item 7)
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(1) Privileged Information.
G .S. 143-318.11(a)(3) Legal
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(4) Business Expansion
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(5) Real Property
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(6) Personnel
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(7) Criminal Misconduct
Work Session – September 11th at 1:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting – September 17th at 6:00 p.m.