Where can I get a copy of my plat/plot/survey of my property?

The Jackson County Register of Deeds Office maintains all recorded survey plats. If your plat is not recorded you must obtain copies from the surveyor who performed the work.  The Land Records Office maintains composite property maps not individual surveys.
I had a new survey why doesn’t the acreage match the tax records?  
The new survey must be filed with the Jackson County Register of Deeds Office. The Land Records Office also needs to be notified that the survey was recorded with the Register of Deeds. 


No Very

Captcha Image